Buying a property in Bali at the moment is definitely a good decision, as many people have realized over the past few years.
There is a great choice of real estate in a very small area and if you look at the Seminyak market today, property prices are getting close to European or Australian price levels. In fact in 2012 alone luxury property prices in the area have gone up more than anywhere else in the world.
You may wonder if this is due to speculation, or if there is a property bubble in Bali. Do you need to be scared to lose your investment in Bali in 2014?
We have a simple answer with a simple explanation :
- You WON’T lose any money in Bali because whereas most Western countries have suffered through the financial crisis, properties get paid cash in Bali and the property market isn’t reliant on credit. This means that in case of a crisis, people won’t be in the rush to sell their property because they cannot meet their mortgage payments and banks won’t be repossessing properties.
- While Monaco is still the world’s most expensive place for residential real estate, if the trends continues in Indonesia and Bali this could soon change. The region’s middle class is growing exponentially, so is the number of rich people. Indeed there are now more millionaires in Asia than anywhere else in the world!<
- It is important to note also that villas prices in Bali are going up, but so is the quality of the buildings.
- Many investors wonder if it is better to buy a freehold or a leasehold property in Bali?
- We are of the opinion that it depends on the opportunity. For a first investment in Bali, we always suggest to foreign investors to start with buying a leasehold property with a good rental history. It is then easy to achieve 8% to 12% of return per year. You will also avoid surprises and you can buy under you own name.
Buying a property in Bali can be beneficial more many reasons :
- you can expect good profits
- you pay less tax
- you have the opportunity to increase the value of your assets
- last but not least, isn’t it great to own a property in the paradise that is Bali?
- Greetings from Kibarer property
Links to Bali Accommodation Sites
Hanging Gardens Ubud offers supreme luxury and ultimate privacy combined with five star service, set in the abundant and breathtaking Ubud countryside.
Villa Kubu Boutique Villa Hotel and Spa – Seminyak, Bali
Our private vacation villa on Bali consists of two separate holiday homes, Villa Insulinde and Villa Lumbung,
Links to Bali Activity Sites
is the most popular package which is looked for by the local or the foreign tourists
Bali Tours.co now providing some package of your leisure of Bali Holiday tours
Is this your first time to Bali and you are wondering what to see
Dotlahpis Bali Property is an effective tool for agents / brokers and property owners
Bali Villas for Sale freehold OR leasehold – Buy Property in Bali
Bali Dirt Bike Adventure is limited adventure activity in Bali. Our trail to cross dirt road, Lava Field, Rice Paddy, Sacred River and Hidden Villages with Forest base camp.
Dive Timor Lorosae is Timor Leste’s premier PADI 5 divetimor
Welcome to bali adventure paragiling
Welcome to Silatours.com. We are the service provider of the most comprehensive Bali water sports.
We serve the rental car shuttle at the airport, hotels, villas and housesp.
Restaurant in bali
Human edited directory that offers webmasters a choice of a free or paid website submission.